From the nonfluctuating theoretical purity of game mathematics, to the dynamic world of cutting edge IT solutions, in business, gaming and technology, we have experts in all fields offering assurance of a full understanding of your certification issues.
Local knowledge is the key to the understanding of compliance issues. Our team is comprised of experienced professionals across Europe, including the UK, Italy, Spain, Malta and the Netherlands. In addition, our team in Canada all have more than 10 years’ experience in gaming compliance in North America.
The NMi team are comprised of:
- Doctorates, Masters and Bachelor’s Degrees in pure mathematics and other numerate fields
- Career software engineers
- Degrees in computing, e.g. BSc, BCompSc
- IT systems engineers
- Certified Project Managers
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Sales Experts
- Security specialists.
Just some of the professional qualifications held by NMi technical specialists are listed below:
- ISC2 CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Systems Professional
- Certified Information Systems Manager
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator
- Certified GIAC Forensic Analyst
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- Prince II Practitioner.